There are currently 0 users and 17 guests online.
Linz's Mario Book—Updated!
Who Should Be the Republican Nominee?
Total votes: 20
Why you should vote Libertarianz
Submitted by Anonymous Guest on Thu, 2008-05-29 22:49
There is a lot of comment, most notably on Peter Cresswell's weblog, about the Libertarianz.
Many people say they are sympathetic to the party but have concerns about some people in the Libertarian party seeming like 'fanatics'.
The situation is that many chaps in the Libertarianz Party are 'natural contrarians', they instinctively want to do the opposite of other people; many also enjoy philosophical discussions on various matters and are always questioning why things are so and how they can be improved.
This is more a sign of intelligence and intellectual vigor than fanaticism.
Moving away from personalities and a broad range of opinions, and getting down to basics of day to day life, in answer to the question "Why should I vote Libertarianz" here are some reasons:
1. Cheap food.
2. Cheap petrol.
3. Cheap alcohol.
4. Abolition of the Resource Management Act.
5. No income taxes on most (or all) of your income.
6. We are the best friend of miners, fisherman and forestry workers, farmers and businessmen by greatly encouraging those activities.
7. Lower interest rates as we will stop the Reserve Bank Governor engaging in gross stupidity.
8. Those in the South Island will no longer have their taxes used to subsidise Auckland motorways.
9. Increased choices for users of healthcare and education services.
10. Public Servants will be servants of the public, not the Masters.
These are some of the main reasons you should vote Libertarianz, practical solutions to day to day problems.
People should decide what is really important, is it the implementation of those and other policies, or a few highly imaginative and entertaining debates undertaken by some members of the party?
The Libertarianz are the only party in New Zealand offering any of those policies and therefore the only 'choice' is between us and everybody else; between extremist left wing socialism or the Libertarianz.
More SOLO Store
The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand
Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand