Since coming into office they have done the following:
1. Taxed the productive chaps
2. Allow out of control government departments to run rampant
3. Allow an out of control IRD to run rampant
4. Spend enormous sums of money on welfare payments to undeserving child killers
5. Allowed interest rates to remain far higher than they should be
6. Allowed trade unions to strike
7. Reduced the freedoms of New Zealand citizens
They have failed DISMALLY to repeal various intrusive pieces of legislation which limit freedom, have not cut taxes, not reduced compliance costs for business, not done anything they said they would have.
Yet, despite all of this, they have stolen $169 MILLION per day from honest businessmen, landowners and other 'normal' people; and are seeking even MORE money from a carbon tax!
It seems almost mindboggling a government could be such a failure in such a short time but it has happened, and I shudder to think how long the list of broken promises and socialist legislation will be this time next year.